How do you make your marriage a priority even when you’re in the midst of a busy season? In this episode I chat with my wife Leah on how you can be intentional in your marriage relationship in small meaningful ways even if you can’t do many “date nights” or big events right now.
- Why the small daily moments and actions are the most important in a healthy marriage.
- The weekly habit that has sustained our relationship through some very full years with young kids.
- Practical ways to show your spouse love and affection that don’t take a lot of time.
Links From This Episode
- Leah’s blog: Life Around the Coffee Cup.
- Get the book here: The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- The free Love Languages assessment. Click the purple button “Learn Your Love Language”.
This Episode is Brought to You By
For listeners of the Our Daily Rest podcast, Audible is offering a FREE audiobook download along with a free 30-day trial of their service. They have a selection of more than 180,000 titles to choose from. To learn more and download your free audio book visit audibletrial.com/ODR.
Red Oak Collective
This episode is also brought to you by the Red Oak Collective shop. A collection of goods designed to be encouragement for your soul. You can learn more here. Be sure to use code ODR5OFF for $5 off your first order of $25 or more.
How to Listen to the Podcast
Here’s a short guide on how to easily listen to the podcast each week or how to leave a review on iTunes (very much appreciated!).