In part 2 Katie and I discuss how to plan your Sabbath well such as:
- The importance of defining “your why”
- Why you should give yourself boundaries on what you won’t do
- How to help yourself focus on the important things during the day
- How to begin the practice of the Sabbath even if you haven’t done it before (starting simply!)
- And lot’s more
If you missed part 1 of our conversation then you can find that here.
Katie Bennett is a writer and blogger at Embracing a Simpler Life. A blog written to moms and homemakers about what it means to live deeply, intentionally and joyfully. You’ll find encouragement to peel away the noise, clutter and busyness of life to find contentment, trust in God and live with an eternal focus.
Links and Quotes From This Episode
- You can find Katie’s blog here: Embracing a Simpler Life
- Also, you can get her free Sabbath Planning resource here.
This Episode is Brought to You By
For listeners of the Our Daily Rest podcast, Audible is offering a FREE audiobook download along with a free 30-day trial of their service. They have a selection of more than 180,000 titles to choose from. To learn more and download your free audio book visit audibletrial.com/ODR.
Red Oak Collective
This episode is also brought to you by the Red Oak Collective shop. A collection of goods designed to be encouragement for your soul. You can learn more here. Be sure to use code ODR5OFF for $5 off your first order of $25 or more.
How to Listen to the Podcast
Here’s a short guide on how to easily listen to the podcast each week or how to leave a review on iTunes (very much appreciated!).